2019:03:05 - Craftpunk Cause Meeting

Meeting Opened: 20.25
Meeting Closed: 20.51
Author: Meka Beecham

  • Meka Becham
  • Brendan Halliday
  • Emily Taylor
  • Michael King
  • Mike Ando
  • Paula O’Donnell
  • Aaron Bycroft
  • Tim Richelle
  • Gabby Hewitt

Talking about getting a bundle with a better machine that is easier to thread. Current estimate is $700 with machine and thread at Echidna.
VOTE - None against. None abstain. Passed

All agreed that saving up budget for reorganisation for the Craftpunk room is priority.

Need to get power back to Craftpunk room. Doc will raise it with land lord.

Create induction material/coarse:

  • Gabby-sewing machine and overlocker.
  • Aaron- Screen printing.
  • Paula- will investigate the sublimation printer.
  • Meka- moulding and casting.

We need to get more screens for the screen printing.

Next craft event: Sunday 7th March 12-4pm. Meka to put up event.

Correction to minutes Next craft event is Sunday 17th March

  • meetings/teams/craftpunk/20190305
  • Last modified: 22 months ago
  • by devians